We will be adding images of Edna Hibel Fine Art, Gifts or Collectibles which are now available through Hibel Studio Inc for purchase. The Edna Hibel Studio website is the only authentic source for creations by artist Edna Hibel. If you wish any of these products, please email us (email@example.com) to arrange for credit card or check payment and shipment. *
Holiday Cards, “Gloria in Excelsis Deo”
- Package of ten cards, sized 5 1/8″ X 6 3/4″ with white envelope,
- Blank inside for your personal message
- Printed in Switzerland, 1986, dedicated to the Society of the Little Flower
- From the Hibel Museum of Art gift store
- Very limited quantities available: $ 19.95 plus shipping and sales tax.*
2. Limited Edition Porcelain Ornaments — limited quantities, $35 each + shipping, tax.*
A. Eve and Child 3 1/2″ X 3 1/2″
B. Our Mother’s Before Us- one only-created in glass
3. Faye Burg’s Cookbook with a Gallery of Paintings by Edna Hibel – Deluxe Gilt- Edged Edition – includes an original stone lithograph “Maid of Kezar” specifically created for and bound into this book, signed and numbered by the artist. Only five available. $300 plus tax and shipping.*
Faye and Ralph Burg owned Quisisana, a resort in Maine on the shores of Lake Kezar. Faye developed and served the recipes in this cookbook to guests. She and Edna, great friends, jointly designed the book for your gastronomic and viewing pleasure. Edna and her family vacationed at the resort where she found quiet time to paint. Ralph Burg was the long time president of the Edna Hibel Society, the world’s first artist fellowship, or fan club, no longer in operation.
4. Willow with Cub fine porcelain figurine, 8 1/2″ tall, on wood base, adorable bear cub, delicately created by Edna Hibel with pearl embedded next to the artist signature, 3rd in the String of Wisdom series, small quantities available, beautiful packaging. Original price was $ 195. We are offering a discounted price of $97. plus shipping and tax.
5. SUNDIAL TICKING,
A coffee table book ( 18″ high X 12 1/2″ wide), 88 pages, filled with whimsical reproduced original colored drawings, pastels, charcoals and oil paintings by Edna Hibel juxtaposed against Haiku poetry written by Theodore Plotkin, Edna’s husband of 72 years. Theodore was an expert in the form of Haiku poetry
” We tried to evoke aesthetic experiences beyond what either her drawings or my poems do individually. ” The colors are cheerful, lyrical and subjects are delightfully unexpected.
An unusual gift for the discerning, culturally oriented person. Edna has been heard saying that Sundial Ticking was her favorite project working along with Tod.
Original Price $295 and we are offering the book for $125 plus library rate shipping and tax.
Below are a sampling of the pages.
Return to Top
Due to the limited quantities of our on-line store merchandise, all sales are final. Shipping damage should be reported to the carrier.
All copyrights reserved to Hibel Studio Inc. which owns the Hibel trademark.
(c) Hibel Studio, Inc 2018 P.O. Box 33332 Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33420